Saturday 20 August 2016

Dreams Can Come True

I believe that dreams can come true. If really want something to happen in life and you keep dreaming of it then and striving for it, you can achieve it. I know that this is true because it has happened to me several times.
One time I had a dream to be a softball player. Even since I was little I wanted to play softball for a competitive team. I wanted to play a high level of softball, so I could play on a good team and be a great softball player like Jennie Finch. So far I have achieved my dream. I started at a recreational level and then began to work my way up. I am currently on a competitive softball team and made one of the top teams in my age group. I was able to get to this be pushing myself and knowing that I could make this happen if I just believed in myself and put my mind to it.
I have more dreams in life as well, now I want to play softball in college and keep playing as long as I can. As long as I try hard I should be able to accomplish this dream and make it come true. I am going to push myself and make myself work for it.
I am going to always do my best and try my hardest even when it gets tough. I am never going to give up on my dream because I would be giving up on myself.
I have given up on a dream before and I regret doing it because I would have loved to have accomplished that dream.
My dream was to become a professional barrel racer, and be as fast as the wind, I tried hard to be one, but softball got in the way. I always wanted to be a professional barrel racer when I was 5, but I wanted to be a softball player more, and so did the rest of my family, which didn’t really help me, achieve the dream I wanted first. Even though I did not achieve this dream I can still try later. I will always love to ride horses just not as much as softball.
Having two dreams to work for in life really helped me to see what I can do well and what I should continue doing in my young life. I hope that someday I will get to see my other dreams come true, because it is what I believe.

1 comment: